Saturday, January 16, 2010

cleaning out

Ok today is the final day of xmas decs. Yes they were still up. I took the Octavitas and extended them :D This site should give a lot of info and some nasty boricua annoying music as you open the page.

Currently obsessed with Duran Duran's song Ordinary World. Highly recommend it. Even Larisa requests it in the car.

This is our car request list by child
Gabi - mom could you turn the music down it's so loud I can't hear my music on my ipod thru the headphones...
Larisa - Vultures or Perfectly Lonely by John Mayer, Soul Sister by Train or Dance Floor Anthem by Good Charlotte
Miguel - Dance Floor Anthem or Who Says by John Mayer
Mama - all of the above plus Duran Duran's Greatest Hits!

A friend turned me to Chelsea Handler's books and I read "My Horizontal Life" and about passed out laughing now I'm reading "where are you vodka? Its me Chelsea"

ok back to work

Over and Out
- - - - -
hugs, maria

No comments: