Friday, November 06, 2009

physical...

I'm wondering if being 40 is just a punishment sometimes.... I seem to gain weight just from thinking about it. a month ago I was 125 lbs, yesterday I was 135. How can I have gained 10 lbs in just 1 month????? It drives me crazy that I can work out until i feel like I"m dropping dead and still gain weight... :P

Our next 3 weekends are full of fun and excitement, tonight and tomorrow night we have plans to go out with people, then next weekend I am going to Kansas City to throw a bachelorette party and go to a wedding shower. Then the next weekend we are going to go stay in a cabin at Mt. Magazine with the kids. Then it's Gabi's birthday, Thanksgiving and Chris and Jonnas wedding. Followed immediately by Christmas Decorating!!!!

I'm probably gonna have to remind myself to breathe until the end of this year....
- - - - -
hugs, maria

No comments: