Thursday, January 04, 2007

Busy, busy, Busy

I offered to Larisa if she was interested in taking Sewing lessons since she loves sewing or piano since she also enjoys music and I know a piano teacher (reasonably priced too) So she (I don't know why I was surprised...) pipes up that she wants to learn the violin (where does she get this stuff??) So we found a violin teacher (of course it costs like 8 times what the piano one does :P, although it's not an unreasonable cost just more than piano) It's a Suzuki violin teacher, which i've heard good about this method, so I have to be there for every lesson, so that adds a twist to the whole thing as Miguel cannot be there since he is not quiet or cooperative. I'm waiting for a call from a sitter that says she can watch the little man but is checking with her parents. I hope it works out since Larisa is truly very excited and asked me to download violin music on Itunes and we've been watching videos also on google. She is still excited so maybe this is the right thing for her.

Tomorrow my new furniture is being delivered, YAY!!! I can't wait to see it in my breakfast nook!!!

Miguel has his surgery on Tuesday and he asks everyday about his tickle spot that he is getting. He is very excited and I'm sure that it will last until we get to the hospital and he realizes that mama won't be watching the tickle spot installation. Poor child he will be furious to be taken away, I hope he cooperates with the "sleepy juice" taking so that he will be tired and compliant. Nothing like seeing your kid screaming at the top of his lungs as he is being led away to surgery...

Ok gotta keep going on the girls school work while Miguel is cooperative and get done early since Miguel and Larisa have dentist appts.

No comments: