Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I got this awesome little black biker chick leatherette jacket today and I'm just so pumped about it, it's way too cute! That of course only intensifies the size of my big butt but I guess I will have to live it, since it's my butt anyhow.

Today was a good day, and I did 30 minutes of cardio in the eliptical machine which makes me sweat (heh, I first wrote swear, maybe a freudian slip, ya think? ) I'm making fish tacos and we're going to watch Imagine that with the kids.

Larisa's birthday is in less than 2 weeks and he is about to give me a hernia with all her questions, details, requests and ideas.... She is such a little planner!

Emotionally I'm still a wreck for personal reasons, sigh...

I'm running Neon Tiger on my mind, but i've been listening to Jumper a lot also and Absolute, and today Miguel declared his second favorite song is "Free Falling" it made me so sad, he really misses his bro. I downloaded a new album called "Signs and Wonders" by Animal Kingdom, I listened to most of them, well the samples and I liked what I heard so we'll see how the whole album rates.

Miguel is getting fired up so I better start working on dinner and relaxation...

hugs, maria

p.s. and just for a change, here's some pictures





No comments: