Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Larisa!

7 years ago at this particular time I was laboring at a Hospital in Wellington, FL and by 2 pm I had a beautiful little baby girl in my arms. She was 8 lbs 14.5 oz and she was named Larisa Sofia. That beautiful baby girl is 7 today and is such a smart, amazing, stubborn yet delicious little girl. She is such a great kid, with so much going for her and such a disarming smile and personality. She is also shrewd and calculating, LOL.

She got her wish and got Littlest pet shop toys including a very, very wanted pair of pandas that I had to hastily order thru Ebay since they are not available in stores and thanks to the generosity of the Ebay seller they got here with plenty of time. Sometimes we just get lucky to run into someone like that, I hope someday someone does the same for her.

I will take pictures of her with her toys. Oh and I got her a kids digital camera which has her eyes twinkling with excitement since she is a picture hound like her mama.

I better go check on her, thankfully she woke up feeling tons better than she felt last night.

No comments: