Monday, October 23, 2006

Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnn

Oh i'm so tired. Last night Miguel finally crashed at around 7 pm, not without giving me a huge fight over it. I worked out and then bathed in my tub and soaked for a while. That was nice.

Until Miguel woke up at around 1 am, and then at 3:15 am and by 4 am he was still up, NOT GOOD, so I took him to my bed and laid him down, I had forgotten a tiny flash light I use for reading and yep you guessed it at 4 am in the morning he found it and turned it on, ugh!!! He did eventually fall asleep and didn't wake until almost 8 am. Of course by then my night had been thoroughly disrupted and then I found I had no milk for my coffee :P So I had to have an expresso, no milk :P again!

Gabi did end up catching up to her school work that was behind and that made me feel good, they both went to dance and I went walking at the park with Danielle, a super girl that is the mom of a friend of Gabi's. She has the most cutest kids including a 6 week old darling called Peyton ( I think I spelled it right )

Now i'm home and ready to crash and Miguel is not even asleep yet.

Anyhow I wanted to share what we are reading and listening to.

I'm reading: Sandstorm by James Rollins, almost done, really loving it.

We are listening on CD: Gregor and the curse of the Warmbloods. this is book 3 of a series that begins with Gregor the Overlander the Author is Suzanne Collins.

Gabi and I are both reading The Witch of Blackbird Pond. Interesting even though Gabi is not truly loving it.

Ok better put the tank to bed.

Goodnight!

No comments: