Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ahhh.. Christmas :)

Christmas was so much fun! The girls got so much stuff and Miguel really apprecited the concept this year and got so much into it. It was too cute!

I got a power cordless drill and I'm itching to use it already! The kids also got me various little presents that were awesome, like Pj's, a snowglobe and a music card from Walmart :)

I gave Pat a Red Sox watch, a watch valet, which is like a jewerly box for watches, a grooming kit, a little wooden thing that says "If you live to be a hundred I want to live to a hundred minus one, so I never have to be without you" I thought it was so beautiful.

We've had family and friends over for Christmas Eve and visited with family that is in from out of town. the kids are thrilled with their stuff and now we have a little get together on the 31st planned and then comes Three Kings day which is a much smaller giving day for our kids.

On the 9th of January Miguel has surgery scheduled for a Hernia, please keep us in your thoughts that everything goes very well and he recovers quickly, the little man in question is presently playing with his massive Thomas the Tank Engine train track which he loves!!! He actualy will play all by himself for a really long time!!

Ok gotta go put some gas (batteries) on the trains.

I'll put up some pictures later :)

1 comment:

colleen m said...

I will keep him in my prayers