Tuesday, December 12, 2006

On the 12th day of Chrismas...

my true love gave to me... a partridge in a pear tree (disguised as a breakfast nook table set, and china)

Yep we got the furniture. No date yet on the delivery but who cares I just want to know I will have one in the near future. :D

I mailed my Xmas cards today and my present for my secret Santa. I hope she likes it, I did some of it and bought the rest.

I bought a DVD set called Yoga, Ballet, Booty. And boy the work the booty part... I ended up with a cramp. The abdominal workout is fierce but it felt good. I've managed to remain good in my diet and I have stayed at 118 lbs pretty evenly. I think I will join the next challenge again so I can stay motivated to exercise and diet properly.

It's mild around here today, school got done early and the house is in pretty good shape, I'm knitting and learning to crochet.

We are not really finished with shopping but I hope we can get done this weekend.

Ok, gotta work on more laundry... yippee....

No comments: