Thursday, December 07, 2006

WEll, well...

I'm back!

Its been a few weeks since I last wrote. WE've done so much in that time frame and the month promises to be busy also. All kinds of Christmas activities, end of the year things, parties, yada yada...

I was sick over thanksgiving, then Larisa got sick last week. We had a week off Schoolwork which the girls loved ;)

Let's see, Pat and I had our 16th Wedding Anniversary and it flopped badly but we are recovering, LOL. He surprised me a few days ago and told me had set up an account and saved money for me to order a casual dining set and china cabinet for the breakfast area. I was very surprised and ver excited. It took me a few days but I found the set we like and can afford (boy furniture can be expensive!!) and I'm ordering it today, it could be here for Christmas but I"m not counting on it. I'll post pictures when I can.

It's cold her in Ok and promises to be colder tonight, a balmy 17 degrees. I better get going since my alarm clock didn't go off and I got up 45 minutes late today.

bye for now :)

No comments: