Thursday, September 03, 2009

so I'm going out with my beautiful, gorgeous and amazing friend Desiree tomorrow night :) Woo Hoo! It's been so long since we have hung out together and while other people might come and we'll be a group I almost want to have her to myself so we can reminisce ( i should check my spelling on that i don't think the e goes )

Anyhow, I'm so looking forward to that!

It's so quiet around her in the daytime without kids, it's been neat to be able to switch on the apple TV and listen to music, I've made some new playlists that have my favorite music and I've been listening to spanish music some more.

My poor Miguel is not looking forward to daddy being gone this weekend so I'm going to have to do some serious planning for him to be busy this weekend.

well i seem to have little inspiration this morning for writing so I'm going to go upstairs and put a mask on my face and beautify it.

hugs, maria

No comments: