Friday, July 21, 2006

27 months

Today Miguel is 27 months old. Let me see at his age which I guess is 2.25 years old, he is a major chatterbox, he is doing 3 word sentences, his large motor skills have only gotten more honed in and he can often hit a ball thrown at him with his bat. He jumps from a tall barstool and rolls down on the floor "military trainning camp style" He is completely potty trained and continues to sleep really good unless he has an ear infection.

This week I've been so stressed over this trip, at this point though I feel like all I have to do tomorrow is pack the stuff that you do last minute, pick up the house and just do minor cleanup. I'm debating whether I should take my expresso maker since those coffee machines in hotels are IMO awful and the coffee itself even worse.

I'm watching the Red Sox winning against the Mariners, I hope they win, as it will put them 3.5 games ahead of the Yankees.

Tomorrow I have church cleanup, I'm going early in the morning and checking up on Gabi that is in a church sleepover. Then I have a nail appt at noon, then I'm going back home for final cleanup and packing and then it's off to pick up Gabi and driving to Missouri. Sunday we will get to Indianapolis.

Quote of the day:

Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.

~Swedish Proverb

i've been thinking of my jump in Vegas and loved this quote:

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

—Leonardo DaVinci

No comments: