Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I ran yesterday

Everyone who has run knows that its most important value is in removing tension and allowing a release from whatever other cares the day may bring.

~Jimmy Carter

Prior to Miguel's arrival in order to reduce my skyhigh stress I took up running. It's such an exhiliariating thing to do. I love just letting my body go and feel it working. I also like that moment when my body is just done and I push it just a little bit longer...

I had wanted to run a 5K and I still will, it's in my NOW list. Along with scuba diving which I have to figure out where I'm going to do.

One of the highlights of my run right now is this cute white boxer dog called Roxie that literally falls to the ground of happiness when she sees me, she is just a doll! The not so funny one is this Peacock that tried attacking me once. It was a male and I guess he thought I was trying to snatch his female or something....

I've organized the driving maps for all the days of the trip thru AAA, they have this thing called TripTiks, pretty cool program I wish they would make it downloadable so I don't have to be intereneted to use it. I'm working on how to organize the children's clothing so that they will have all set up and not arguments on what to wear. Miguel should be easy as off last week he will only wear his "Star Wars" shirt and "Thomas" shoes. Pants we can decide for him :P

Allrighty gotta go get ready for the day as Larisa has craft camp also today, she didn't want to go yesterday but then after she was there she didn't want to leave, LOL

No comments: