Saturday, July 01, 2006

Boston here we come!

It's official we are making a family driving trip, we are going to Travel thru Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, Boston, NJ, DC, and then I think Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas and then home. 2 weeks with 3 kids in one car. Highlights will be my sister, my brother in law in Ohio, Niagara falls, in Boston we will see family and friends, except one family member that is too busy, the Red Sox, then DC should be fun, i've never been there.

It's going to be a long 2 week trip but hopefully the kids will enjoy themselves. I will have to plan so that they can be entertained although we plan on making small drives everyday rather than big ones.

I'm going to go searching for something to give me ideas to do in the way.

Pat and the kids are going to buy fireworks today. That's always intesting to see what they come home with.

The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

~Albert Ellis

No comments: