Tuesday, August 22, 2006

morning woes

This morning thing with kids can be such a challenge... Both the girls have been getting up before me, my internal clock really likes waking at 7 am not 6 so if I follow my clock the kids are waking by then and I don't have time to prepare for the day, but if I wake at 6 am it takes me like 1/2 hour to wake up so I wonder if I'm really gaining any time or just irritating myself for the whole day.

Miguel has been in a horrendously whinny mood since yesterday i don't know if this is a learned behavior or if he is just feeling wrong and it makes him miserable. We'll have to see how today goes.

Yesterday I got an email from a friend I hadn't heard from in 20 years! It was great to hear from her and I have to write back but haven't just sat down to do it.

Let's find a quote for the day....

My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter.

~Thomas Helm

No comments: