Sunday, August 20, 2006

So what's up?

I've been busy the last few days and didn't get to time write. Saturday I had fun though, first I went to see Missy, my nail goddess, and she put my claws back on. They got painted sl*t red and they are beautiful!! LOL

Later on Pat and I had a date, we left the kids with Alix, our steady babysitter and we went to the Olive Garden. The dinner was wonderful but I made the mistake of telling the waitress that we wanted to go slow and boy I tell you, she took it to heart... that was a SLOW dinner. Then we went a did a little shopping but I really didn't get anything. I want a new cell phone but we are not eligible to upgrade until Oct 17, so at least I don't have much time to be able to get it, my cellphone is really struggling to charge and there are 2 of the numbers that stick and are hard to press. I'm thinking of getting a RZOR or something nice and small and cool.

I'm watching the Red Sox right now but don't expect to finish it because it's late already and eventhough we are winning right now the sox have struggled really terribly against the dang Yankees :P

I finished reading Cross Bones which was good and I'm going Deception Point by Dan Brown.

The kids watched a movie today called Hoot and they really liked it. It had Jimmy Buffet in it and it appeared to be good.



The Quote of the day is a comment from Pedro Martinez the ex-pitcher of the Red Sox. I'm putting this one for my dh Pat who loves his Red Sox and wants them to win tonight, also for my friend Didi and her husband Mo, extraordinary Sox fans:

"I don't believe in damn curses" he said refering to the by then infamous Curse of the Bambino. "Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass."

No comments: