Monday, August 21, 2006

They lost

ugh.. that's all I'm saying, my heart is breaking :(

On other news i was trolling the news websites for well.. news and came about a fabulous piece of information:

Paris Hilton is selling her bed in an auction!!! And she is being so generous she is giving 10% to charity! awwwww...how sweet! Give me a BREAK! This is chick is pitiful, frankly what is the deal with all the attention on this girl, what does she do? well you know besides shopping and nothing? Blech...

Last night was a weird sleep night, with waking at 3 am for the Migueli and then I heard noises and found Boo getting out of his puppy box. Then I went to my bedroom and the door was open and I kept hearing noises and it turned out that Pat had also woken up and decided to put a trade or something. Weeeiiirrrddd....

Yesterday I had a date with my Gabi and we went to the mall and she got American Girls Bath and Body Shop products and a purse, then I did a mini date with Larisa and she got a Beanie Buddy called Opal which is a multicolored horse, very cute, so I got Miguel a beanie baby of a shark, Miguel loves sharks and he about died,he was so excited, he even slept with the darn thing, the name? "shark nemo" LOL

Ok time to get rolling on school here, if you are listenting you will be able to hear the collective moans of my dagughters when I sit them down for school, think of it as putting the milk on your rice krispies and hear them pop :D

Have a good day! Oh that Deception Point book by Dan Brown is very good, I got 17 chapters in before I had to fall asleep.

Quote of the day:

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."

Kahlil Gibran

Wow that one is deep! Wow....

No comments: