Wednesday, September 20, 2006

If you had a chance where would you go to?

I want to stay in Spain, England, Australia, Italy. Other places I'd like to visit are France, China, Japan, Fiji, South America, Sweden.

I would love to adopt an African child, so Africa should really be on my list but it would be a lie if I didn't say the idea of going to Africa frightens me because of the political instability issues over there.

My research into living in Spain for 3 months has given me insteresting info, like if we stay for 90 days or less a visa will probably not be needed (cool!) Lodging is expensive (not a surprise) and in Seville they do a lot of Bull Fighting (ugh, definitely not my cup of tea) OTOH Seville is supposed to be gorgeous, great eating, weather and great atmosphere.

1 comment:

colleen m said...

I'd go to Austrilia. But really any of those choices would be great.