Sunday, September 17, 2006

On her way...

Right now my dearest friend Amy and her husband Todd are on their way to Guatemala to bring their daughter Mya home. They are on the plane and will be back on Friday. I'm so thrilled for them!! I can't wait to see pictures of her home with them.

Today I'm getting a mirror for my fireplace, something I have been waiting to do for a long time. I'm so picky and cheap I want something that looks nice but doesn't cost much money. Yesterday we saw one at Sams that fits the bill and I convinced my dh to give me the money.

This week ended in a positive note as we figured out how to work the Miguel issue during homeschooling. I'm so happy because I have so much more time to get things done and don't feel like a shrew!

Oh and I need to get Miguel, to the doctor for a flu shot since they now recommend 2 year olds to get them also.

Let's find a quote:

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

~Marcel Proust

So to all of you Survivor fans what do think of the new twist?

segregated survivor?

NEW YORK (AP) -- If viewers had been taking "Survivor" for granted, here was an idea guaranteed to catch their eye: organize the players by race.

No comments: