Tuesday, September 19, 2006

So what's up?

Been working hard on homeschooling and it's going well. We are getting done much quicker and with lots less pain, tears, tantrums, destruction and threats. Wow that was a long list!

We are in the planning stages of 2 birthday parties, Larisa's is at Build a bear on the week of her birthday and Gabi's will likely be at her dance school sometime near her birthday. Gabi's tends to be complicated because her birthday falls often on the week of Thanksgiving.

Last night I had the pleasure of holding a 10 day old sweet, gorgeous and amazing little baby girl called Peyton Brooke. I almost cried, it's so sweet to have them at that age.

I'm working on research because I would like to go and live in Spain for a few months next year. Working on cost, internet issues for Patrick, how to do it, what is involved. I think it would be a fantastic and amazing adventure. Being that Miguel will be 3 I think it would be a reasonable age to travel. If you know anhything feel free to let me know.

ok, quote of the day and then i'm off to pick up before the next kid is due for schoolwork.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

~Mark Twain

Now that is an awesome quote!!

I'm going to load pictures too and then I swear I'm outta here!

No comments: