Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm ready for Saturday

I've been doing well on my Body for Life but I'm really needing some junkfood. I haven't had ice cream in a couple of weeks, I also really have a real thing going for cheez-its.

I'm prety sure something is wrong with Miguel I'm just so tired of waking up several times a night. Today I call the doctor and see if I can get a quick appt. It's been at least a week so I wonder if it's safe to declare that antibiotics are in order?

I'm tired and cranky and I'd love to take a big, fat, alone nap.

Well Miguel is on his way to get yelled at because he happily declared he is going to "wake sissies" LOL They adore him but not when he wakes them up by jumping on their beds, bwaaahh!

O bed! O bed! delicious bed!
That heaven upon earth to the weary head.
~Thomas Hood, Miss Kilmansegg - Her Dream

No comments: