Saturday, September 09, 2006

oh my head...

I woke up with a nasty headache, ugh! Had weird dreams about superheros and good and evil and superpowers and stuff, WEIRD!

Today DirectTV is coming in to install a dish because poor Pat cannot get the NFL games on Dish so he just had to have them so in addition to Dish now we have DirectTV also, men....

Is anyone interested in Acquatic Frogs? I'm ready to give up the ones we have and have no ideas what to do with it. And no releasing them in a pond is not an option they are predators from Africa and would disrupt the ecosystem here.

Today is my free day, although I have to run because I didn't get to it yesterday. I have lost like 6 oz, LOL so I have 9 lbs to go, I do feel better and I can see the shape of my body is changing, my middle is not as thick.

The weather has been good and the kids have been playing outside a lot which is great as they are also sleeping like logs at night.

I've been making a list of things I want:

Dishwasher with child lock
new bathroom
new countertops
breakfast table for 8
new phone (this one is the only one happenig any time soon)
a refrigerator that filters water


Quote of the day:

"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."

~Hans Christian Anderson

No comments: