Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sometimes you realize...

that your kids are growing up. I know it's silly but one day you just suddenly notice that their legs are longer or that they can understand and say more. That they've lost their baby look and look like children and you wonder when it happened. WHy didn't I notice it last week? I've noticed that on my three children just this past week and it's hard to say if it makes me happy or sad. So in honor of that here's a quote:

It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.

~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

What am I reading:

2 books:

8 ways to create a list for the life you want NOW (No opportunity wasted) by Phil Keoghan

and I can't remember the other one, I'll find it later, it's a mystery.

No comments: