Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And so life goes on...

no news on the robbery but we did get a call back from the insurance company and they are going to cut us a check when they get a list of the stolen items. The jewerly is only covered to $1K so we will need to take another policy out for my new ring that Pat gave me and my old wedding ring. Don't want that lost also someday!

Pat bought us a new dishwasher that is getting ready to be installed today :) The one here just doens't work anymore. He also bought me a new laptop since mine has personal issues with me and likes me mess with my head. It's a Dell and it comes with Vista so we'll see how that works. I'm so looking forward to getting it!

Nothing going on with the house yet but we hope to have some movement soon.

So that's all that's happending overhere.

No comments: