That's what I hear every morning when the "flee" year old wakes up. So since he slept all night in his bed and is still sleeping I'm trying to blog with my arms free.
So here's a list of the things I have in my mind today
- we lost last night to the Blue Jays :P
- tonight we have Curt Shilling on the mound against the Orioles, we'll win I can feel it.
- hummingbirds are back - yes!!
- wednesday is always a busy day with the girls activities
- i'm pms'ing and I ate chips last night :P
- tomorrow we have a wine tasting (i wrote wind tasting the first try ewwww....)
- today is running day
- i'm seeing my friend Amy on friday and I'm psyched!
- my kids are really cute :D
ok I better get dressed before my flee year old adonis wakes up and calls out hooooollllddd me......