Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday is here

Ok today is upper body workout day, I'm pumped because I ordered a creatine product that is designed for women only. I was using one that Pat takes called Full Blown Extreme but I think it made me gain weight and get fat around the middle.

Pat ordered 2 Tv's for his office so he'll have 4 now. He needs to deduct more things for his business because taxes are killing us. We also get new credit cards, atm cards and checks for our new account due to the theft. Tomorrow Direct TV comes to install a new box in Pat's office. Also today the new dishwasher is getting installed. Wow that's a lot of stuff for 2 days. :P

Miguel came to my room in the middle of the night and starting kicking hte door to come in... boy that is not a fun way to wake up I tell you! I think he is sick because he also ended up feet on my head.

Ok he woke up and I gotta go wait for the dishwasher installer.

No comments: