Saturday, August 15, 2009

almost midnight...

and sleep eludes me.... at least i did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen and I'm listening to John Mayer, Where the Light is. Such wonderful music, wow... I really should try to go back to bed but i hate laying in bed and not sleeping, my thoughts take me places i don't want to go. I freak out about everything, things aren't ready, the laundry isn't done, how will i manage the first day of school, thinking of friends and things i've done and wish to do... why does it always have to happen when you want to go to sleep?

No, I'm not colorblind
I know the world is black and white
Try to keep an open mind
But I just can't sleep on this tonight

Stop this train
I wanna get off
And go home again
I can't take the speed it's moving in
I know I can't
But honestly, won't someone stop this train?

No comments: