Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Almost time

Tomorrow at this time we will be on the car to the airport! I got some clothes yesterday and shoppped and had a lot of fun.

We went to a Chinese buffet we all love in Fort Smith and ate and ate and ate. Later my mom and i took all the boys home and my sister took all the girls shopping. My girls had a great time with their Titi.

I'm going to start my packing after we drop off the girls at girl scouts camp.

We have been going everywhere and I haven't had much time to write but once my family is safely going home maybe I can summarize how much fun we've had this past week.

Miguel loves his abuela and his titi even though he will cry if he knows i'm around, I know once we are gone he is going to stick to both of them like the skin on their butts. LOL

Let me see if I have some good pics to share and i'll post them.

Well this might be my last post until next week. So in case it is wish me luck and fun!!!

No comments: