Saturday, June 24, 2006

oh boy... what a day...

Last night I had a wine that I had never had before, and either it was bad or I just had a weird reaction to it because I've been so sick today.... I must've puked no less than 8 or 10 times. It was awful, I'm finally feeling like myself, it was so bad I couldn't drink even powerade. Now I'm hungry and hoping dh will show up soon so I can cook. Miguel is with me and he is allergic to me being busy, if I need to do something some primal thing must turn on in him because he goes into "Hold you!" mode.

Right now the boy is utilizing all his testosterone and running around with a stick, smacking anc impalling it on everything he gets a chance to. He is such a BOY. So much energy and drive and movement in him.

Pat was nice enough to take him and the girls for most of the day so I could rest. I prety much hung out at the sofa with the computer and watched TV, I really enjoyed "What not to wear" that is such a great show. I really like it, so many cool ideas on getting dressed.

ok, gotta go and research some movies. Pat wants to go to the drive in and take the kids and watch "Nacho Libre" and "Xmen 3" somehow I don't think they'll be appropriate for the kids but I will research with an open mind....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Maria, I am so sorry that you were sick. :( I hate throwing up so much, I live in fear whenever one of the children is sick. :P