Thursday, May 25, 2006

Feeling Refreshed

I gave Miguel Motrin last night and the kid slept like a rock! Woo Hoo! I love waking up rested, it's such a great feeling! Today I get to finish working on the Yard Sale! Wish me luck I want to take my money for shopping in Vegas.

My quote for today:

"It's a question of discipline," the little prince told me later on. "When you've finished washing and dressing each morning, you must tend your planet."

~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince, 1943, translated from French by Richard Howard

Send a little thought or prayer out today for my friend Amy, today she meets her 6th child, Mya, in Guatemala.

i wanted to post a picture of the three kids cuddling in bed but then as I took pictures Sam (the boxer) decided to join them and step of Miguel's face, OUCH! Needless to say Miguel is now in a funk :P

No comments: