Monday, May 22, 2006

a variety of thoughts

Today I have not one thing to talk about but just a couple of short things, for those with ADHD like me that is the best thing ever! LOL

First my inspirational thought today is from Princess Diaries:

Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.

The movie review:

We saw Nanny McPhee and loved it. What a sweet movie, the kids were quite naughty but the message was so beautiful and my kids loved it. I also really enjoyed the music. I do like Emma Thompson and Collin Firth is so cute in a big brother kind of way.

Cassanova, really liked it, so funny.

Movies I want to see: Da Vinci Code, I really enjoyed the book and while I know the movie won't be as good I'm sure it will be entertaining.

The Barnyard, coming later in the summer, looks hilarious!

Cars, for Miguel

I know I'm missing a movie I had in mind, I'm sure I'll rememember as soon as I hit "Publish Post"

Miguel and the girls slept like Superstars last night, I got so much rest I feel like cleaning and doing laundry. Maybe Pat slipped some drug in me that creates a false sense/desire to do mindless housework.....hmmm....

I did some shopping this week to make my house pretty before my mom and sister come to visit, I was pleased with how much I got for so little. Have I mentioned I really like Tuesday Mornings? Lovely store!

Ok, i'm going to make pancakes and get the day going. Kids are out of school so lots to do.

TTFN

No comments: