Saturday, May 20, 2006

thoughts today....

I tried a new wine yesterday, good stuff it's called:

Rex-Goliath Giant 47 Pound Rooster. It's a California Pinot Noir. Really Smooth! We enjoyed this bottle of wine. And it has a very pretty rooster painted on the front so it's on the top of my cabinets as part of my rooster themed kitchen :)

Here is the inspirational thought for the day:

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath"
Author Unknown, from "A Great Life Lesson"

Today we had a birthday party for Larisa and Miguel and apparently I'm incapable of reading invitations because it was clearly stated the party started at 1 pm and I managed to "read" 2 pm. So we were an hour late. Irregardless of my faux-pas Larisa nd Miguel had a great time and I enjoyed myself talking to the party giver and the other guests.

Rant of the day: Why can't there be a Dunkin Donuts near us? I love DD, they have a great donuts and great coffee. That said my waist doesn't need donuts.

No comments: