Wednesday, May 24, 2006

sleep deprivation is bad...

I think my Migueli is sick or something is wrong with him :( He woke up 3 times between midnight and 5am and he wet his bed and then mine also when I brought him to bed. That is so rare I cannot explain it. I'm going to see how he acts today but he might have to go to the Dr. and get checked, my head feels all cottony from lack of sleep.

Remember that movie that I wanted to mention it's X-men 3. I have liked all X-men movies so far and hope the last one is not a dissapointment.

Quote of the day:

Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds.
~JoJo Jensen, Dirt Farmer Wisdom, 2002

another one:

There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


And the last one:

"Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round – remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped."

James Corbett

Time for breakfast and to run away from Miguel that has a light saber and is comanding me to Run!

No comments: