Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hummingbirds!!!!

The Hummingbirds are here and in full force!!

I love Hummers, they are like the most gorgeous bird, IMO. I have 3 feeders out and they are going to town. One of them is a really cool one I'd never seen before, it attaches do the window so you can see them upclose and personal.

I love taking pictures of them and they let me get very close, like within a foot or two. Today I was trying and one of them, a female, was very distressed by me. She came and fed but decided to check me out and flew in front of me for a good amount of time facing me, almost like trying to figure me out. It was awesome!

A website to check out, I fell in love with this guys work, it's breathtaking.

www.ashesandsnow.org

Check out the cheetah pictures. All I can say is WOW!

No comments: