Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm tired folks

Last night I put Miguel to sleep which took a while since he "napped" from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Ideal timming huh? He did actually request to go to sleep but it took about 1 hour. It was 10pm before I even got to take a bath. Pat was asleep when I got to bed and I spent the entire night until about 15 minutes ago (it's 3:30 am) waking every hour freaking out that I will sleep thru 5 am and miss getting to the meeting place for the Amusement Park today. So I'm awake for the day, mind you I'm driving to Missouri today and Miguel will be all chipper and thrilled because he is getting a great night sleep, LOL

Tomorrow I think I will nap with Miguel or else, knowing myself, I will be a bear from being so tired.

A message to my friend Amy: If you are reading this please know you are in my thoughts and you and Mya are in my prayers. It's going to be fine. Hugs.

No comments: