Friday, May 12, 2006

It's been an interesting week

Where should I start.

The girls both had ballet pictures this week, meaning make up hair, etc.
Miguel quit sleeping thru the night - had him checked yesterday - Strep, Yipee... (can you sense the sarcasm?)
Get home and one of the toilets overflows, there were floaties in the water that was falling onto my floor ::shudder::
Clean the toilet, floor, bathroom, mop the floor.
Sister calls and I'm chatting up, the floor I guess was still very wet from the mop and I flew off and fell on my chest but mainly on my right hand. Hurts a lot.
Wake up and my hand is bruised and feeling very sore, pain shoots up to the elbow.
The girls have a girl scouts activity so I have to drop them off and cannot take Miguel since he has strep, so then I have to go to the doctor to check my hand.
I'm buying wine today....

No comments: