Wednesday, May 17, 2006

She's ok!

We took Gabi to the doctor and all appears ok but they did do an EKG to make sure somehow it's not related to her heart. So far it seems like it was an isolated thing.

I don't know if I mentioned that sweet dh got me an IPOD Nano for Mother's day, it's so awesome! I love the darn thing. Do you know you can load audiobooks to an ipod? Is that not great? I can listen to books too, the thing is like made for me!

Ok, today we got horseback riding after about a 4 week hiatus, then it's gymnastics and then tomorrow we go to Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. It's one of those amusement parks. The girls are just itching to go!

2 week from tomorrow my mom arrives and 1 week later we leave for Vegas, YIPEE!!!!

I ordered from Schwans to see if I like their products, they arrived yesterday and the driver is a really nice friendly guy, tried to sell me everything short of the truck, I think he gets a cut of the sales, LOL.

No comments: